Please read the section below to understand our screening criteria. If you are applying for a rental, please complete each of the following:
- Complete one application for EVERY ADULT applying for tenancy. Applications must be filled out completely and printed applications MUST BE SIGNED.
- Provide a $52 screening fee payment for EACH ADULT APPLICANT (18 years or older), if paying in person by money order, or if applying online, by Visa, Master Card or Discover Card (debit cards are not accepted). SCREENING FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, regardless of whether or not a property is leased to the prospective tenant. Application processing involves, but is not limited to a review of the prospective tenant(s): Rental History, Credit History, Work History and Criminal History.
- Provide a copy of your Driver‘s License or other acceptable photo I.D., either in person, or by emailing to email@example.com.
- Provide a copy of your most recent Pay Stub, either in person, or by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your application is accepted, Prime Asset Management will require the following to reserve the rental:
- Offer to Rent, signed by all adult applicants.
- Security Deposit and full first month's rent made payable to Prime Asset Management.
- Payment made in person by money order or cashier's check. CASH IS NEVER ACCEPTED. Or paid online by Visa, Master Card, Discover Card, checking or savings account (routing number required).
- Specific circumstances may require a higher Security Deposit.
Prospective Tenant Qualifications
Prime Asset Management focuses directly on economic factors and rental history in the selection process of our prospective tenants. In addition to Credit and Rental History, applicants for tenancy are evaluated as to their ability to meet the following:
- Pay rent in full and on-time.
- Provide a Security Deposit for the unit.
- Follow the rules and procedures of tenancy.
- An applicant‘s monthly pre-tax income must be three (3) times the amount of the stated rent.
- An applicant must have a good Rental History.
- All applicants must be employed or be able to demonstrate proof of ability to pay rent (please inquire with the Resident Manager or the property management office regarding a co-signer, if necessary).
- Credit worthiness will be evaluated against criteria to either accept the application, deny, or accept with the condition to increase the Security Deposit.
- The Security Deposit listed is the minimum deposit acceptable; specific circumstances may require a higher Security Deposit to be provided by a tenant.
- We will not rent to anyone with a past unlawful detainer action for which judgment has not been satisfied.
Terms and Conditions
Applicant represents that all information given on this application is true and correct. Applicant hereby authorizes verification of all references and facts, including but not limited to current and previous landlords and employers, and personal references. Applicant hereby authorizes owner/agent to obtain Unlawful Detainer, Credit Reports, bad check searches, social security number verification, fraud warnings, and/or criminal background reports. Applicant agrees to furnish additional credit and/or personal references upon request. Applicant consents to allow Owner/Agent to disclose tenancy information to previous or subsequent Owners/Agents.